My other desk... The two easels behind the desk I posted before.
Things to be disgusted/amused by:
1. Free standing ashtray. That is smoking-related furniture people. And that is what I call "dedication".
2. The fact that I only use the ashtray some of the time. Look at the floor.
3. Yes, that is a Krazy Glue package down there.
4. 1967 Les Paul Custom.
5. The gray disk being cut off at the top of the screen is a pop-filter for a microphone. Probably still set up from a last minute Venture Bros. dialogue read.
6. There is an awl jammed into the left easel to stop it from swaying.
7. My favorite: the the ashtray from my other desktop picture is now broken on the floor. look between the free-standing-ashtray and the stool for one half of it.
It's not unlike reading a Highlights magazine in so much waiting room. What can you find?